* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Saturday, August 30, 2008

Its been raining cats and dogs for the past one week. My flats actually went from white to black. The soles came loose and i was forced to chuck them in the bin. Oh well, with my flats gone and heels stolen, i guess its high time i get myself a pair of brand new shoes.

Met up with the project babes over at Wheelock's Starbucks for a cuppa project meeting. I had my all time fave drink from Starbucks - CHOCOLATE CREAM CHIP! Dar bought me a packet of icing biscuits from the biscuit confectionary.



One Buck for a huge bag of colorful gems. There's something nostalgic about it, and they sure know how to put a smile onto my face.



Its pretty addictive too. Everything was gone in 2 hours.

Dar joined me and the family over at my place for dinner tonight. Dad ta-baoed dinner from Astons. In case you don't know, they do have an outlet located at Tampines Street 11 and another one's opening just 3 blocks away from my home soon.

Dar had a medium rare with FRIED sides, i had a char-grilled chicken with cold pasta and coleslaw for sides. What a starking contrast from dar's. Mom had their terribly awful spaghetti while dad had their fish and chips, the safest of the lot. Garlic Bread was shared amongst all, it was far too hard for my liking.

In fact, i kinda personally prefered their chicken to steak. They do offer a variety of sides (hot & cold) for customers to choose from but seriously aint fantastic. Do stay clear of their pastas and don't come having high expectations for their steak for standards tend to vary from time to time, location to location. They dont charge GST over at Aston's. Food prices are pretty reasonable and affordable too. As i've always stated, taste can be very subjective. I, for sure, will not be returning to Aston's anytime soon but do give it a shot if you havent. You might actually like it. Who knows?

I do believe that i'd be better off having my fave chicken chops/cutlets over at 462. Give me Kenny Rogers anytime too. Oh my, their corn muffins are the bestest ever!
11:59 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥