* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Thursday, May 8, 2008

Exams are finally over and a 4 month long vacation awaits me. Its the time of the year where we start organizing shopping sprees, dinner outings, parties and making travel plans. Its also the time where we get to sleep and wake up at whatever time pleases us (byebye alarm clocks), watch dvds (PrisonBreak/Heros) and surf online shopping spree sites for hours. Boy, this is what i call LIFE.

But of course, how could we forget our most dreaded INTERNSHIPS?

Talking about internships, i recently went for an interview with UOB, at UOB Plaza, Raffles Place. It went pretty well, in fact, the manager called just this morning to ask if i was interested in taking up one of their money laundering projects.

However, L'OREAL called me just yesterday to inform me of my interview, with their brand manager, this coming Monday. Which leaves me in a dilemma, really. Bcoz my heart goes out to Loreal but my gut goes out to the former, UOB.

I've seeked many people's advice, both young and old, regarding this issue and here are some of their responses:

"Banks provide better career prospects..."

"Choose the one which u foresee yourself doing in the future..."

"Its not very nice to inform UOB of your other interview and request if you could get back to them after Loreal's...."

"It all depends on luck..." You know who YOU are. Haha!

"...the one that pays more, take it lah" LOL!

But to tell you the truth, i'm not really interested in what UOB has offered/assigned me to do, though i'm extremely keen on taking up an internship with a Bank. If i rejected UOB's offer, i would have to doubly ensure that i would land myself an internship with Loreal, else, end up losing both. If i accepted UOB, i wouldnt feel the least bit satisfied with myself for giving up an internship opportunity with the latter, which i so much prefer. I would much prefer to have more options so I prayed really hard for UOB to understand my situation and be willing to wait for my confirmation after the interview with Loreal next week. And praise God, they were indeed. =D

I shall now look forward to my BangKok trip and leave everything to Him for now.

Cheers~
10:31 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥