* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Monday, April 21, 2008

Anymore Mathematical Modules and i swear my brain is gonna explode into a gazillion pieces.

All that headaches (more like brain aches), nauseuosness (im not preganant), and sleepless nights are giving me moodswings & driving me up the wall.

Poor dar has to endure my crazy uncertain varying temperaments. That was so OM! My gawd.

Anyway, over the weekends, we attended (me & yisi) mag's 21st B-day party at Costa Sands. We had vodka and catered food. Got her a tinbox of cookies from the VTeaRoom, Esplanade. They have so many different flavours! All baked in house. U gotta try their NASI LEMAK flavoured cookies. Really lemak i tell u. I cld make out the coconut rice, ikan bilis, and sweet chili! LOL. So dont ever belittle that small little ugly brown dough.

I must commend the VTeaRoom for displaying exceptionately good service though. Not only did they feed me with tonnes of cookies (it was never ending, worse than sampling ice-cream from Tom's i tell u), they also offered me a cup of cranberry flavoured hot tea! Impressive! N i was even invited to come down for their cookie tasting session next week. She explained that this session is actually meant for regulars and only those with invites could attend but as for me, she said she just felt like inviting. Haha! U can attribute that to grace grace. =)

Dar gets to come with me too. Lucky him!



N on Sunday, i made myself a cup of baileys green tea. N i had banana pancakes, which bro whipped up for brekkie, and waffles (bacon bits+butter and hazelnut chocolate) from TheWaffleCottage today as well.





I tot the waffles tasted better before. Perhaps the girl who prepared it for me's a newbie and so hasnt mastered the art of making fluffy waffles. Not that this wasnt fluffy, it was just a little charred and the waffle tasted pretty bland too. But no worries, i'l still be back for more waffles! Esp for their cheesy cheese! N fondue set! Did i mention that im quite afraid, sths, to buy waffles from them? Haha. Cause it seems like they're always giving me that "you still havent purchased our fondue set" look! Which dar promised them like months ago?! LOL

You know something, I may not have seen God personally but i have EXPERIENCED His awesome presence. N that happened again during service tdy! It was so so SWEET. I've never felt so much PEACE before. His presence is SO STRONG u cant help but tear, sing praises, worship and magnify Him even more. It just makes you want to fall in love with Him all over again. AND, I sowed my miracle seed for the One-North Church Building fund/project too.



All for building the glorious house of God. =)




'll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the one who gave it all
I'll stand
My soul Lord to you surrendered
All I am is yours
8:57 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥