* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SuperStressedwithtermpapersmid-termsprojectdraftsandpresentations

Terrible Horrigible Vomit Blood week.

Even my right eye has gone sore and it hurts terribly. I cant blink. It feels as though someone has punched my right eye. Reminds me of PE during my JC school days when a netball hit me right smack in the face. The result? A swollen brusied eye.

Might be meeting HIM after MA mid-term at 9pm-ish for supper. Its not a typo. Its really 9PM. What a fucked up timing indeed.

Cant wait for tommorow to be over. It wont be the-end of everything as there's still presentations and project drafts to be submitted the week after but at least tomorrow marks the end of all my mid-terms = misery.

A break from all these crap i really need. All these unnecessary stress is killing me.

Someone please buy me a bowl of chai chee pork porridge to ease my blues away.

Long day tomorrow. Nitey peeps, sleep early while you can else end up looking like me - a pityful fugly panda.
11:22 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥