* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Saturday, February 2, 2008

Went to town with kengy for a haircut + color rinse today. I so love the hair washing head massaging part. =P

Walked really fast to the nearby GoodWood Park Hotel after that. Passed by Da Quan and Sutris at the traffic junction. I didnt realise it was them until i heard 2 voices call out " Hi Pamela." in a really LOW voice. Haha.

Collected our Yu Sheng from Min Jiang, GoodWood Park Hotel. Aunt Jo's gonna buy me their signature durian puffs for my birthday. Haha. Truely a reminiscence of what dar got me for my birthday last year. He Heh.

I thought the pricing for their hotel's Sunday DimSum Buffet and HighTea Buffet were pretty reasonable. Will probably check it out with dar someday. Hmm.

Drove back to grandma's place for our pre-reunion CNY dinner as kengy's going back to KL on Wed. We had Steamboat, crabs and wine! The crabs certainly played a key role in lifting up the taste of the soup. You dont want to know how much "yu jiao" i consumed today. My right hand is aching from having to find and dig out my food items which apparently lost itself in the soup.

Come to think of it, i realise ive hardly ever had steamboat other than at my GM's place. The truth is, im not much of a steamboat person at all. Maybe i just dont have the patience to wait for my food to cook and cool.

My cute little Tobie. He's huge. If im not wrong. 5-6 human years of age.

Camera Shy?



You can run but you cant hide! =P



Hee Hee, Got Ya!



That's me! As dar puts it " The irritating one". Muahaha. =X


11:47 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥