* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Friday, February 1, 2008

Today's an extremely cold and freezing day! My adidas jacket couldnt even withstand the chilly winds, much less keep me warm. It felt like winter in HK all over again, haha, except this felt colder! Qi Guai....

Fridays are off-days for me. Did tutorials at home before heading out to meet dar at Bugis after his work today. Window shopped and snacked a little. I had 2 sticks of tontoro pork YakiTori and dar bought a box of takopachi. I dont like them as the mayo and starchy balls arent particularly my faves. =P

Rode to Blk 85, Bedok for a very early dinner as we both, being very hungry, dint want to snack ourselves full at Bugis. I had a bowl of ba chor mee while dar had western. We shared 10 sticks of satay too! And i had a bowl of lovely tangyuans for dessert.




Many people tell me that Ba Chor Mee doesnt taste good without chili. Despite being a non-chili eater, i do believe that the addition of chili makes a whole lot of dfference. I mean, without chili, only ketchup, some oil, and vinegar are your only substitutes and they dont exactly taste very, you know what i mean. I love ba chor mee. The truth is, I love the ba chor, not the mee. Ha Ha. Its one of my eat-almost-everyday-canteen-food during my sec/JC school days. But bcoz i dont take chili, ba chor mee has become something ive been eating less of lately. If u know where to find a good tasty non-chili version of BCM, dont hesitate to let me know alright. Ha Ha!

N dar had a mini tiff with the chai chee porridge stall uncle today. I must admit the uncle was pretty rude but thankfully i wasnt with dar at that point in time else i would have banned that stall. Means i still can have my fave chai chee pork porridge! He he.

Rode to ChinaTown after that. It wasnt as crowded as i thought it would be. Considering also that its the last weekend till CNY. Had a snack from Hans as i was feeling cold and hungry. We shared a slice of choc mint cake.



I had a warm cup of horlicks (which tasted more of evaporated milk!) while dar had passion fruit soda. Had wanted soup but their soup of the day : Cream Of BROCOLLI, just so aint appealing. Imagine Brocolli mashed up, boiled, and made into soup. EEW rite.

Dar rode me home after that. Went home with a bagful of goodies, which are to be given to my grandma, from dar's parents. I think dar's somewhere rauding with his motorbike gang right now. and i think im going to bed soon. Such a weather, perfect for snuggling under your duvet/thick blankie.

Nite Nite.
11:01 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥