Drove to suntec for church service this morning. I seriously cant wait for our new church building, the one north integrated hub cum shopping mall, to be ready. You wont even have to queue to get into the auditorium becoz compared to the Rock auditorium, the new one has a sitting capacity of 5000, which is 5 times more than the former.
Anyway, dar rode over to Suntec to meet me after church service. We ate quite alot today, dar especially! He had mixed veg rice + dry mixed beef kway teow just for lunch! Crazy rite. Below are pictures of what we consumed for the day. =)
1. Our lunch at Toa Payoh Lorong 7 - mixed veggie rice/pprridge from the $2 economical rice stall.
2. Popiah from Lorong 7 too - standard seems to have dropped a little. It doesnt help that prices have risen.
3. J.Co donuts for high-tea. There's original glazed and almond flakes with white chocolate donut. They're as good as Donut Factory's, if not, better and fluffier.
4. J.Co Donuts' cookies and cream shake. It came with the original glazed donut. I believe all their drinks comes served with an original glazed donut.
5. Billy Bombers Club Sandwich - Fried egg, bacon, chicken slapped between 2 ciabetta loaves. It came served with chunky fries. We topped them up with fried onion rings.
6. Billy Bomber's Nacho "something" - Its an appetizer consisting of nachos served with melted cheese, green chili's, salsa and diced chicken bits. I must commend them for the generous portion but pity it all turned soggy after barely 5 minutes or so. I would suggest seperating the cheese and other liquid sauces from the nachos themselves. Dint like the salsa and green chili's either. Yikes.
Oh, we shared a cookies and cream milkshake as well. Overall, i dont really find the food served at BB fantastic. Their milkshakes give me a reason for returning though.
Dar and me @ J.Co. Its always so so hard to take proper pictures with baby. Camera shy maybe? LOLalt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5170786873303519106" />
Cute. Yorkshire terrier's are very cute too! But silky's are cuter. He heh.