* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Monday, January 21, 2008

OM's frigging boring! Tutorial balloting's driving me up the wall. Apparently, today's the last day for balloting, one hour to closing and i still couldnt connect to the school server. Great.

Balloted for my modules BUT, out of the 5 modules, i only got allocated tutorial slots for 3. Grrr!

And ive yet to buy my Psychology textbook either. I cant believe its so hard to find a seller.

Dar came to pick me up after school. Rode to town to meet up with dar's friends (Des and Kee Chuan) for a shopping spree. Ive never come across any guy who's as brand conscious as Des. One of a kind. Haha. Kee Chuan was uber quiet though, i asked him why and he claimed he was tired. Dint really buy that. =X

I bought a few items today. Got myself a bag and 2 pairs of earrings. My tube dress arrived today too! Chose some nice CK underwear for dar as well. Saw a really nice Gucci Bag. Its really nice okie. I cant stop picturing it in my mind. Its even more expensive than the limited edition LV bag. Will work hard and save hard to own it someday. =)

The Gucci saleperson kept eyeing at my heart-shaped diamond studded necklace. She tot its a product of Tiffany & Co.! Ha Ha. I so hope it was but nope, its actually a sweet gift from Aldo Accessories.

Dinner together at Billy Bombers', Marina Square. All of us had burgers. I shared the Yin & Yang burger with dar. Ordered soup and oreo milkshake to share too! The burger comes with a beef patty done medium, a grilled chicken slab, melted cheddar cheese and a sunny side up. Its pretty good! Would have been better if the beef patty wasnt so hard and stiff.

Oh, and before we met up with dar's friends, we shared fries from the Mac at Shaw. I like the twister fries! Ummm.



Anyone wana watch 27 Dresses? Dar doesnt want to watch it with me. He wants to watch Rambo, but i dont. Haha.
10:37 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥