* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Wednesday, January 9, 2008

No work, no school, nobody at home today.

Just my kind of day. *smiles*

Dint make it on time for the hotel's breakfast buffet. Blame it on the terrible morning jams. There goes my pancakes/hotcakes too. Ive been craving for them for the longest time ever. BOO.

Meanwhile, i had an egg wrapped pan fried carrot cake with pork-floss for breakie. Its one of FullHouse's signature item.




The inside.



The carrot cake contains bite sized chunks of taiwan sausages and the best part? It aint as dry and starchy as i thought it would be. Worth a try if you happen to be in the vicinity.

and yes, i had breakie all ALONE. In fact, i spent an hour stoning my life away at Central whislt waiting for the shops in the mall and FullHouse to open. I wonder where all that patience came from. Hur.

Shopped around for a while after breakie. I still havent bought my shoes. The ones i have now, you can say the sole is non-existant anymore. But yay, im still a happy princess because i bought a very nice tube top from one of the shops there! Heehee.

"Buy and Buy...Spend and Spend.." That's what dar always says. Haha.

Anyway, dropped by the hotel as it was only a few bus stops away. Chilled out at the bar. I was served some drink by the bartender. I detected pineapple juice, lime sherbet, coconut and some alcohol. Dar reckons its "sex on the beach" Haha.



Helped myself to the buffet spread. I whacked mainly sweet treats from the dessert bar. That's a blueberry tart down below.



Some soup with saffron or something.



Caesar salad with ham.



and still more desserts. I just had to try every single one of them.



I liked the raspberry mousse the most. It has a very tangy taste. Very refreshing. I like.

Dar's lunch from pepperlunch. My treat!



Caught "I Am Legend" at GV grand. I know, i know, im very outdated but i had to wait 3 weeks before i was allowed the usage of free passes for this movie. The screen at GV grand is uber huge! This will be my second alternative venue for movies. The first being Grand Cathay of course. =P





I dint really like the movie. The zombies were scary, AVP2 was worse in fact. Haha. I cried when the dog died! It was so so sad.

Rode back to dar's place after the movie. Had dinner there. His mom ta-baoed my fave roasted pork and charsiew and not forgetting the nice nice fried egg that i requested. Heheh.

I had fun today. =)

I need sleep too. Havent been sleeping well for the past few days. Have you ever woke up feeling like you havent slept a wink at all but in actuality, you did? That's what's happening to me.

ARGH.
10:49 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥