* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to school in another 12 days. BOO.

Cant wait for the CNY holidays. Yay! Ang Baos!

Cant wait for V-Day either! I really dont know how to celebrate it this year round. Any wacky ideas?

And of course, i cant wait for April! He He heh. I wonder wat dar has in store for me.

A 21st B-day Bash aboard a yacht. How nice~

Im eagerly anticipating my shopping trip to HK in June too! This time, maybe with Sam and Dar! Cool!

And come 2nd July, say goodbye to my P-Plates! =)

Then comes the organization and planning of 2909 and 1510. He's turning 23! OMG so olddd. Haha.

and not forgetting all the other stuff i want to do ( refer to my previous entries) too!

Looks like 2008 is going to pass really quickly and before u know it, i'l be blogging about my countdown celebration on new year's eve again! Muahahaha.

Anyway, Dar and me caught AVP2 today. We got great couple seats at The Grand Cathay. The sound system here is really good. The seats are comfortable and the popcorn is love! I had a regular sweet popcorn all to myself. Dar had his cheesy nachos which he purchased from 7-11. FAT.

AVP2 is disgusting. Quite entertaining but very unrealistic. I kept making "EEW", "AH!" sounds and kept saying "Hurry up! Quick! Run!". LOL. I hope nobody heard me. =P

And did you know that Cathay now sells different flavoured popcorn?! They have Sour Cream and Chives, Cheddar Cheese and Caramel! OOOH! Sounds yummy right? But is pretty expensive and serving size isnt very big either.

But that doesnt stop me from trying it on my next visit! Hehe.

After AVP, we took the NEL down to Vivo City. We spent a really l-O-N-G time at DAISO. Dar took an even LONGER TIME to choose a coinbox! In the end? He bought the coinbox i chose for him in less than a minute! -_-!

We toured the Pet Safari too! Tot of buying a chewy hamburger for my dogs to play with. But decided against it as they would only end up fighting.

I saw 2 nice skirts over at ZARA but dar refused to let me buy! HMPF. Saw a nice spag top over at PULL and BEAR too! But sadly, they were only left with sizes M and L. BOO.

Took 100 to have dinner at Golden Mile as i felt like having herbal chicken today. Haha. I totally agree that its a really weird craving. We also shared a bowl of mixed beef soup too!




Yummy. I didnt finish my rice because chopsticks + rice are just so hard to handle! I dont know how dar does it.

Teach me!
10:58 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥