* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Friday, December 14, 2007

ARGH! I slipped and fell on the wet kitchen floor AGAIN. This time, I landed rather “unglamly” on my bum. The area above my butt crack and slightly below my spinal cord hurts like crazy now. Well, at least I didn’t fall right smack on my knee, as I recently cut myself there by a cushion zip. How glamorous.

And yeah, I caught the movie, The HeartBreak Kid, today! This movie has a R21 rating and since I’m not of age yet, Dar helped me to borrow an IC from one of his dear friends. =) It’s a 2 hours comedy starring Ben Stiller and some girl. Dar reckons there is some similarities between me and the girl. I do think its quite true and that’s what makes the show so enjoyable because you end up laughing at yourself. LOL

OOO, before that, we had lunch at Maxwell as I was craving for century egg porridge from Zhen Zhen. The wait took more than 30 minutes! That's a very l-o-n-g time considering that im a very impatient person. But a 30 minute wait it shall be since I love their porridge so very much! They added SO MUCH century egg (maybe 3 eggs?!)! Its like free-flow! I didn’t whip up the whole bowl for the century eggs were making me feel sick after a while.

We had some time to wonder around as our movie would only commence in another 2 hours. Dar headed to Kinokuniya to read, what else, his bike magazines of course, while I window shopped in LV. There was this bag, which caught my attention, and so, I kindly asked the assistant to bring it down for me. Lo and behold, the salesperson told me that this was a limited edition bag and apparently, it’s the last piece. Great. The price tag? $5000 +++. WHOO! Saw a really nice metallic LV watch. Suits dar alot since metallic watches make him look more musculine. The price tag? $21000+++ Whee Wow WOAH!



Dinner with dar at Mos Burger, Bugis. Had a craving for my fave Ebi Rice burger but dar forbidded me from eating it due to my prawn allergy. Settled for the Unagi Burger anyhow.



I quite like the unagi actually. It definitely is my next fave burger from MOS, for now. Its quite hard to eat the whole burger though, what with all the unagi falling out and all. That's my only gripe though. Haha.

Owww...my back still hurts. I cant sit, and neither can i stand for long. If the pain prolongs, im going to the chinese physician with grandma next monday. BOO.
11:35 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥