* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Thursday, December 27, 2007

and on the third day of christmas...

Dar had exam in the morning. Met up with him later in the day for lunch at Golden Mile. I like Planet Pasta's garlic bread. Their pastas have shown some improvement too! That ought to be great news for dar of course. Ha Ha.

Spent some time shopping at Raffles City as i wanted to check out River Island's sale. Almost everything was on sale! But dint get anything as i only fancied their belts, which sadly, werent on sale. J.Lo's Shoes and Bags collection are really really pretty! Thank God i do not own a credit card. Else, i would have simply swiped and bought at least 3 pairs of shoes and bags, which will obviously land me in debt.

Surprisingly, there's still a queue outside donut fac! But a very very short one indeed. HaHa. If you've realised, I've not eaten, or craved for donuts for the past few weeks! Sometimes, the smell of donuts make me nausea as well. I dont know what's happening bcoz i still love my donuts! J Co Donuts and Coffee are opening at Raffles City too! Cant wait for that.

High tea-ed at the bar. We had a strawberry margarita and some drink which the bar tender came up with. I like it! Dar likes it too. If i remember correctly, there's lychee liquer, sprite, coke, cherry brandy and some other alcohol. Its really good! Girls will love this. Im very sure. =)

Pics arent clear as i forgot to bring my camera out today. Oh well, just have to make do with the louya pok hp camera.




We had fingerfood too! I like the crackers. haha.

Spent sometime shopping in town. I tried on a dress. It was quite nice but way too short! BOO. But i bought something. And buying stuff always make me a happy girl. LOL.

We had a pretty early dinner at our usual haunt - Old Airport Road. Dar had curry noodles while i had fried fish soup from my fave stall! They serve it in a metal pot and are very generous with their fried fish eggs! The uncle today actually served me! Ha Ha. Im surprised because its always been self-service over here. He gave me lots of beehoon as well. Carbs! -_-!

We shared mutton satay too. Yummy. The peanut sauce sucks though. Banned forever.

Dar pillioned me today. Its been weeks since i last rode on dar's bike. I was quite excited about it though. BUT, after having a helmet sit on my head for 10 minutes, i tot riding a bike was not so much fun after all. I just dislike wearing a helmet. Perhaps i should wrap my head with a turban next time. =P
10:38 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥