Just one more day and exams will be over!
No more home-cooked yong tau foos for lunch anymore!
No more visits to the library!
No more having to stock up on granola bars and cup-noodles anymore!
No more headaches over finance!
and say goodbye to mugging forever! If only. haha.
Im so excited! It feels as though im graduating! If that's so, i wonder how many times ive graduated over the past few semesters. =P
Here's a list of things i wana and am gonna do (in no particular order) right after my exams:
1) Get a golden tan
2) Exercise 3 times a week
3) Give dar dar tuition
4) Bring grandma out for lunch
5) Meet up with ace, sam, malee and maymay!
6) Go on a christmas shopping spree!
7) Save up for Australia! LOL
8) Go for a haircut
9) Springclean my bedroom and clear my wardrobe (Its bursting with clothes! I might organize a clothes spree to clear them all)
10) Organize a picnic + bbq with dar dar. Im really looking forward to this. 7th dec, may there be no thunderstorms.
I guess that's all i can do during the 6 weeks school holidays. Of course, not forgetting, more feasting on more yummies! There's like a pretty long list of yummies i want to but still have yet to try! Am gonna make full use of my holidays to bake and cook too! With dar being my guinea pig of course. He he Heh! Am thinking about signing up for aerobics as well. LOL. Dar thinks im crazy. Oh well...