* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
The finance exam paper was a-l-r-i-g-h-t... no... it wasnt alright... ok.... i really dont know.

Anything to do with FNA is just HORRIBLE.

Have i told you about the lizard which haunted me in my dreams for 2 consecutive nights?

Well, there was this HUGE lizard hiding behind one side of my clothes cupboard door. And when i opened it, it slided away very quickly and i swear it definitely succeeded it scaring the living daylights out of me. I started having lizard nightmares 2 nights after the incident. I dreamt of 5 mega lizards in my first nightmare, the second one wasnt so bad as i dreamt of only ONE. BUT! It was hiding in between the pages of my marketing textbook! So i guess dreaming about 1 lizard still is as bad as dreaming about 5 lizards!

And each time im freaked out by this creepy crawlie, i'l never fail to imagine things like "What if its tail drops onto my hair/into my ear? What if it drops onto the floor and slides across my leg? What if Tobie/Flap (my dogs) eats it? What if it drops on ME!?" Aha, you woudnt wana know what happenes to me for the last one.

and lizards are hard to kill! When i think about killing lizards, i picture myself stabbing lizards with metal forks and merciless me will go "Got ya!". But no worries bcoz that will nv ever happen given that im more afraid of lizards than they are of me. Anyway, i dont think ppl kill lizards rite? They just secretly cross their fingers and pray that the lizard would disappear to who knows where the next morning.

Gawd, this whole entry is about LIZARDS. Guess i'd better stop here lest more lizards appear in my dreams again.
5:35 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥