* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Sunday, October 28, 2007

Rah Rah Rah! Pimples are breaking out everywhere! Yikes! I hate PIMPLES.

Biz Comm final presentation tml. FINALLY. After weeks and months of never-ending hardwork, slogging, and burnt weekends, im proud and pleased to learn that all these, will come to a celebratory end tml. Hopefully. =/

I may look calm, steady and composed on the exterior...

BUT...

deep down inside me, im actually feeling all nervous, uncomfortable, freaked out, and uneasy!. Okie, i WAS freaking out then but am feeling much more confident now after hours of presentation dry-runs with my project mates at SMU this afternoon.

Im perfectly fine with public speaking. Im just afraid il burst out laughing, fart at the wrong time, or what could be worse than forgetting your own bloody lines!

Rah Rah Rah! Dear God, make a full iron clad promise that You'll give me a memory boost tml. Amen.

Wana know what's the worst presentation ive ever had? Its gotta be MacroEcons. From the first to the very last word, i seriosuly had no eye deer what i was presenting to the class. And when it came to QNA, Thanks to Letitia who helped smoked us through all the way. Ha Ha. Crap.

Retail is due in 10 days. Great. We havent even started on our report, much less prepared our ppt slides. You know what i think? I think im just gonna devote 80-100% of my time, for the whole of this week, to complete this proj. I want it to be outstanding, not something that is of slip-shod quality.

Heading to Sunshine Plaza for printing of our store logo, packaging and store posters/flyer. Ze Ting accompany me okie? Muahahaha.

OMGawd i wana go shopping so so badly. There are like a thousand and one items on my to-get list! There's like a bag from Charles and Keith, Havannas from NUM (U can attach your name on it!), and my must-get golden pumps from PrettyFit! And oh, how could i forget my b-e-a-utiful necklace from Diva! Dar knows what im talking about. Right Dar? Ha Ha Hah!

Online shopping is growing on me. Im getting more and more addicted by the minute. BOO. Time to save for my year end (unconfirmed but highly probable) BangKok Trip too!

I drove at the KPE today! =) Super deserted. With dad by my side, its only best that i keep to the, no, HIS, speed limit.

Talking about KPE, Ive got an MPE exercise this coming week. Great, of all weeks to choose, we have to ballot for next sem's modules this week. =/

I know this sounds superbly random and outta the blue but I'm having huge cravings for tempura, sushi, yakitori and PANcakes (not PAMcakes!)



Most importantly,

I miss my faveboy.

Happy 13th Monthsary Pork Chop! I love you everyday!
11:44 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥