* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Thursday, October 25, 2007
The current channel 8 drama serial, shown every weekday at 9pm, is so hilarious!

In fact, I see myself in almost every character! Indeed, a true story-line depicting the exact scenarios i'm currently experiencing and anticipating in life right now.

The father, starred by Zhu Hou Ren, fits the exact description of my DAD! The rules they enforce, their unreasonableness, their hot-temperedness, their conservativeness, bla bla bla, EVERYTHING, practically everythings' so similar!

Its like a mirror image of my family, my life. If you study the characters carefully, you'll come to realize that there's actually abit of me in Yi Juan (The muddleheaded stubborn girl) and Yi Jun (The demanding, forceful yet independant Chili Crab). Put them together and you get Pam! Yeah, that's me alright~

Okie, have to get back to doing my tutorials now. The next two weeks are gonna be one of the most hectic periods of my school-life as i have to prepare for a very important presentation and work extremely hard on developing and finalizing my group's new retail entrepreneurial concept. Its very impt as i want to ace them so so badly. Just thinking about how formal and serious the presentation will be is already starting to give me the creeps and jitters. I've never worn, or had to wear, a full business suit for any of my presentations before. This will be my very first time. After all, we are presenting to the Director/CEO of Samsung. How not important can that be?

Rah Rah Rahhh, time to switch from slack to mugger mode. Like NOW. If not NOW, then when?

...After America's Next Top Model okie?

He He Heh

Sth i will always ace and nv fail in my lifetime --> Procrastinate. If only it applies to FINANCE...
10:25 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥