* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Rah rAh raH! Im so not in a good mood.

And when im feeling all depressed and stressed out, i binge. That's exactly wad happened to me today.

I practically ate non-stop from morning till night. From muffins, to sandwiches, to brownies and oreo wafer biscuits. I wasnt even hungry, but yet, i still ate and ate and ate myself sick and silly.

Lets talk about happier stuff shall we? haha

3 cheers to New Creation Church's new church building aka Integrated Hub at One-North, Buona Vista! If you havent already know, 40% of this new building, which will only be ready in 3-4 yrs time, will comprise mainly of retail stores, while the other 60% will be allocated for civic and cultural space.



There will also be a roof garden, an outdoor cinema and alfresco dining. How cool is that huh. Besides that, we will also have an auditorium/performing arts theatre that can sit 5000 odd people! That's 5 times more than how much The Rock auditorium, at Suntec City, can sit. 3 cheers once again to no-more-queues!

If you ever go to Suntec City (Carrefour Tower) on Sundays and Wed or Thurs nights, you will never fail to see a long line of people queueing up for service. It beats the Donut Factory queue hands down! Why spend hours queueing up for donuts? Donuts only feed your stomach and keep you happy short term, but God's word feeds, nourishes and satisfies your living soul. I'd rather queue for soul nourishment, but that doesnt mean i've given up on donuts completely. He He Heh!

In fact, i used to join the queue as i wanted to sit on plush comfy chairs in the main audi but after some time, grew lazy and tired of having to queue. So off to the overflow rooms i went. Imagine my joy and delight when Pastor Prince annouced on Sunday that we're gonna have an auditorium that sits 5000 odd people. =) Good-bye Overflow rooms!

I love my pastors! I love my church! I love going to church! I'm proud to be a Princess For Jesus~*

New Crea's a great place to be in. Do drop by someday okie! =)
9:44 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥