* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Monday, August 27, 2007
I seriously have no idea how this "tagged" game came about or who started it but nevertheless, i shall just play along anyhow.

Thanks ah, Yisi for tagging me. Ha Ha At least its more fun than having to do finance tutorials. =P

Rules of the game :
player start off to list out 10 weird things/habits or little known facts of yourself.
ppl who get tagged must also write 10 things out.
then the player must tagged another 6 ppl and no tagged back is allowed.

1. I've an emotional eating disorder. BAD!

2. I sing very loudly in the bathroom. =P

3. I speak chINdian - My chinese sounds like tamil.

4. I think God gave me four invisible stomachs. Up till today, doctors still havent figured out the reason behind my huge voluptous appetite for food.

5. Im actually very quiet and reserved.

6. Im 20, but still have stubborn baby fat cheeks which simply refuse to diffuse, disintegrate, or melt away.

7. I like to buy/eat things that look pretty. Especially shoes! And most of the time, they're just for display because i hardly find a chance to wear them. Ha Ha. Hence the need for dar to design and build me a shoe cupboard. =P

8. Im very impatient. But strangely, i have the patience to queue for donuts.

9. I find it hard to be gentle and feminine. Ha Ha. I like things rugged and vintage. Bet you dont know that grew up playing with toy soldiers and cars mostly.

10. I pick my nails and usually go for a haircut/wash whenever im stressed.

The 6 ppl im gonna tag are.......

Sam, Jamie, |nSp1rEd, May May, Ma-Lee, and Eric (WC).
8:45 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥