* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
I am so bored. No dar to disturb as he's currently at work. Hmmm.. you know, tonight's actually a great night to head down to Zouk for some fun, drinks and company - with wednesdays being ladies night (free entry) and tml being a public holiday. But then, haizzz.. nvm. I feel so nua, yea, call me a nua-ster any time man. I've been nua'ing my months away at home, doing nothing but watching tv, snacking, blogging, friendstering, spending money, and more money, sleeping more than 9 hours a day, watching dvds, organizing makan outings, no exercise, no assignments/homework, rah rah rah!, this is so not what i expected my life to be. Bleahz. I hate myself for saying this but the truth is i cant wait for school to start. And when projects start piling up, il hate myself for not appreciating lifes' simplest pleasures - The Nua Lifestyle.

TMD, never do sit-ups for 2 days and my stomach fats are already bulging out like nobody's business.
10:33 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥