* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Gastrict pain is killing me! I had a tuna and egg mayo sandwich for brekkie, a bowl of yong tau foo + beehoon soup for lunch, an oats + honey nature valley granola bar and a proper rice with plenty of dishes dinner. What then is the cause of my gastrict? The one im experiencing right now is real bad, excruciatingly painful in fact. Chocolates usually do the trick but this time, even 2 peanut butter reese chocs cant eliminate the pain!

My nose block isnt showing any signs of improvement either. Boy, i just feel like going to bed. But the prob is, as much as i want to, my brain cells just doesnt want to switch off to night mode. In otherwords, i cant get to sleep. On some nights, im able to zonk out almost instantaneously, but when morning dawns, my body alarm clock will automatically zap me awake as early as 7am in the morning and that's when the problem sets in. For some reason, i just cant get back to sleep.

Usually this happens when ive a load of shit up my mind. Have you ever experienced it b4? Your mind just cant stop wandering and thinking about issues and questions like how what why this and that start popping up in ur mind? There's no answers to these questions, which result in you going in circles? No? Never experienced b4? Maybe its just me.. the weirdo.. haha.. or maybe my super powers are starting to develop, like Hiro, from Heros, who can freeze time and teleport to the future, or Issac Menders, who can paint the future. Cool huh.

Well, the past 2 days werent exactly fun-filled. Had no school yesterday. So went to City-Link to buy some stuff. Grabbed a hotdog roll from Polar. Took 518 straight home.



As for today, dar made my blood boil this morning. =(

For some reason, i kinda half expected this to happen. Maybe i do have super powers! HaHaHa.

But well, everything got resolved later in the day.

Gonna catch up with darlie tmr and most importantly, claim my dinner treat! Dont worry, i will not burn a hole in ur LV wallet. Just like how you have to help me curb my expenses and make sure i dont break my promise, which i made to myself just 2 days ago. That is, to go on a fruit + veggie diet and to eat only low fat hawker priced food.

All these for the sake of?

Saving money!

For what purpose you ask me?

That i shall not reveal...

Just yet.

But soon, the time will come and you will very soon find out what i had planned 8 months ago.

Hee Hee Hee.

8:49 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥