* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Monday, August 13, 2007
First day at school wasnt so bad. Except for the fact that i had to sit through an extremely torturing 2 hours macro economics lect this morning. A mundane monday morning it certainly was.

Met a few pals here and there. Some i remembered their faces but forgot their names. OOps. Attended the lecture with Sutris. I like his Havannas. Ha Ha. Ze ting was supposed to sit with me but she pang seh me for Sarah. BOO~

Im back home so early today because Biz Comm's first lesson is actually held in IVLE's online forum! I didnt realise it until this morning. Im sucha blur-toot.

and that leaves me free for the whole afternoon! Shall i catch up on my beauty sleep or go for a run later? Hmmm...

I really hope i can wrap up this whole bidding shit. Been at it for the past week and its giving me a headache. Just dont outbid me and let me have you alrite?

Bidded for Mass Comm, lets all pray that il get it. Else.........
1:12 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥