* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Picking of finger nails.

Tops the chart of my top five bad habits list.

It all started when mom sent my for piano classes. I guess.

Yeah. Blame Yamaha. Ha Ha

You'll notice me picking my fingernails when i'm bored, stressed, or deep in thought. Most of the time, i do it unknowingly.

Hence, to give my precious nails an opportunity to grow, i've decided to try this --->



Plaster all my nails! Muahahaha

Dar Dar also promised me a fully paid manicure + pedicure session at my requested outlet, Dashin' Diva.

That sure hell is a BIG motivational factor.

Expect long pretty lady-like nails with fancy nailart in 1-2 months timeee!

Happy princess loves you all.
2:40 AM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥