* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Friday, July 27, 2007
Crashed dar's school, MDIS. We got bored of listening to the lecturer, so...................

we self-entertained. =Pp













I guess i should be able to teach dar dar some stuff. Especially Econs as what they're learning now is what ive learnt in MJ. Even spent the night at NLB helping dar dar with his biz management proj ( Quite similar to my MNO1001 module). At the rate dar dar was typing and sourcing out relevant info, i think he wouldnt deny that i'm his greatest helpful savior. Muahahaha =X

Acty, I kinda miss school, i miss doing projs, with an exception for anything to do with FNA, a big NO NO. He He Heh.

Taken at DBL O, UC chiong nite.



After much persuation (not from me but with the help of my mom), my bro finally lent me his Harry Potter book.



But i guess mom's efforts were left in vain as Jasper had oredi helped me find the pdf format for Harry Potter online! Knowing that my Mac doesnt support torrent files, he acty went the extra mile to help me download it and best of all, cross reference with his book to see whether what he's downloaded for me is the real or fake stuff. Yeah! 3 cheers for Jasper! ha ha hah.

Its kinda weird. Knowing that ur guy frenz, the same age as you, graduated from JC together, and because of NS, they're now my juniors in UNI. Feels damn weird la! But nvm, can bully them in camp heheheh.
1:04 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥