* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Monday, June 11, 2007
Yippee! I went for my candy empire job interview this morning and was hired on the spot! In fact, i start work tmr, 12noon at Vivo City's outlet! Im really excited and all geared up for this job. Who wouldnt be? Arnotts, chocolates, chips, willy wonkas, candy mix, sweet treats. Mamamia, its indeed a candy paradize!

But mom isnt too happy about me working at candy empire. Neither was she when i got hired at BNJ. Anyway, since when was she ever satisfied with what i do?

I lost my Ez-Link card yest. Think it slipped out of my jeans while having Cze Char for dinner with dar dar. I didnt have enough coins to pay for my bus ride, so i asked a particular auntie politely whether i could exchange with her my $2 note for coins. But all she did was give me that " HAHA no money still take what bus" look. Either she's really unhelpful or either she doesnt understand my chinese, which i think sounds more like indian. muahahahaha. If its the latter, forgive and forget is what i shall do.

Chinese and me just dont work together. Dont make me speak chinese. Its really broken and out of tune, rojak maybe. You'll suffer stomach and jaw cramps. Worst case scenario - die of laughter.

But many thanks to some unknown guy stranger on the bus who took the iniciative to provide me with coins. I didnt even ask him and he was seated 4 seats behind! Am grateful to him for rescueing me, the damsel in distress, from the clutches of the nasty auntie.

Got my card replaced first thing in the morning at Pasir Ris Bus Interchange. But i still feel uneasy knowing that SOMEONE else is in possesion of MY card, MY belonging.

Some girl i saw with a group of frenz kept staring at me. She stared and stared so hard i tot her eyeballs were gonna drop out of their sockets. Hers' wasnt just an ordinary stare, she was diao-ing me. Giving me that qian bian look. -_-! And then there was another lady who almost walked straight into me, despite knowing full well that i was right in front of her. Sths, people do DO strange things - either they see too much or dont see where they're walking at all.
8:10 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥