* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Friday, June 8, 2007
Having to endure 1 day at work sure isnt easy. Much less a week.

The job's not all that bad. Out of the 9 hours at work, i spend more than half of the time surfing the net, reading mags/books, blogging and even watching Youtube Vids! My work-mates even volunteer to drive out for lunch and we can spend like 2 hours chilling out/gossiping/bitching and every other thing you can think of.

But after working here for 7 days, i've come to realise that im not cut out for office work after all. I need a job that gives me the opportunity to meet and mingle with different people everyday, Better still, a job that allows me move/walk/run around. haha (That's y i've applied for a part time job position at Candy Empire! I went all hysterical when i discovered that they were hiring) I dont need a job that forces me to be couped up in a room all day long. I feel trapped with 4 walls surrounding me. It makes me feel nausea at times. Perhaps im claustrophobic - a fear of confined places.

To make things short, my last day of work is gonna be on the 20th, 1 day before i fly off to Hong Kong! =) Yes, 2 words, i'm QUITTING.


We toyed with the office's cam today! haha. She was complaining of a pimple outbreak and bad hairday and so, lucky she got to be the photographer while the poor blogger has to conjure up poses, all ALONE! BOO~







And FYI, i was flipping through my supervisor's Seventeen mag when i chanced upon THIS page! Its a page featuring NUSSU's Union Ball and lotsa familiar faces including me myself and i! muahahahaha

8:07 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥