* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Monday, June 4, 2007
Bad hair day today! Makes me feel like snipping everything off.

I still feel very tired from all that cycling yesterday. Practically cycled my ass off for the last 5km. It was fun, sucky weather though, but i like my tan. haha.

I think ive lost weight. My skirt is looser than ever today. It was oredi loose before but today, its even looser than the usual looseness! I think im loosing myself! haha

Yipee! Im gonna be sponsored an air ticket to Hong Kong! I will miss you lots baby! But il buy you lotsa gifts! Including Krispy kremes! Lots and Lots of them! haha

Lotsa pictures to upload too. Some are in dar dar's phone. Shall upload everything when he sends them to me.

Ta Ta For Now then!
10:00 AM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥