* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Friday, May 18, 2007
I found a job. But right now, i'm having second thoughts about it.

Dar always bugs me about finding a job. Its only 2 weeks after the exams. What's the rush? Its not like i havent tried looking for a job. In case you dont noe, i've forwarded my resumes and pictures to all companies looking for part-timers on jobstreet.com. I've done my part, its just that the job hasnt found me.

As a lover of Jesus, I delight in my riches/new found wealth in heaven for He has already given me & all you prince's and princess' for Jesus, the keys OF and not TO His Kingdom. My aunt often reminds me that i work not for money, but for the experience. If i wana labor, i labor for God, not money. That's why i nv like dar dar to chiong work every week. His limit is 3 days a week 6 hours a day. But if he wants to chiong then i cant help it either. Work smart, not hard, is what i often tell him.

You noe, you can be poor and will remain poor if you always tell yourself "I am poor". No one, but you allowed yourself to be in this state. Or, you can be broke, with zero dollars in your bank account, but by professing what YOU WANT to see, which is of course, a fattened bank account, the feeling of being poor just diffuses instantly. I dont noe how but the money just comes. I can testify to that bcoz it has happened to me countless of times. =) When God created the universe, he did not say "Wha, so dark ah, why liddat?", instead, He spoke what He wanted to see. "Let there be light", he said, and it was GOOD.

Pastor always reminds us to guard/listen to our hearts. It also means to lead a Holy Spirit led life. You'll be surprised, if not careful, how much Grace you can find just by walking with Jesus daily. I love it man. I love it when i receive revelation. That's why i love my church, and my God, so very much. =)

Its amazing how a mundane day can be transformed into one pregnant with divine life. Just by simply hearing, and keeping on, hearing the Word. Faith, the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen, indeed comes by hearing.

I love you daddy!

BTW, i had an awesome time at Bible study last night. Pastor prince couldnt stop cracking up as usual. But it was fun, it was. =)
11:59 AM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥