Im turning 20 in just a matter of 2 days. For the past few years, i couldnt be bothered with my age as it was only a matter of me turning seven-TEEN, eighTEEN, nine-TEEN bla bla bla BUT this year im so bothered with it! I just cant believe that im turning twenty!! TWENTY! TwEnTy! t-w-e-n-t-y! 20!!! From a pessimistic view, i only have 50 hours to enjoy my teenage life. BOO~ But from an optimistic viewpoint, i'l no longer be a naive teenage girl but a MATURED (not old okie) young lady. =D
Turning 20 is sure gonna mark a BIG turning point in my days to come. The twenties is the period where :
1. I graduate from NUS with a degree. =)
2. I get my driving license (2nd july!)
3. I enter the workforce
4. I make the choice of whether i want to be an Employee or an Employer. I aspire to be an entrepreneur, so i choose the latter of course. =)
5. My parents give me total absolute freedom. (I dont have to reply to "Pam, what time are you coming home" sms's)
6. A make-over for my wardrobe (which is bursting with clothes right now)
7. Do something to my hair. Hmmm...
8. Do lasik surgery (I hate wearing contacts)
9. Get married
10. Have twins and start a happy family. =D
So what is it that i really truely want for my 20th birthday?
1. A $500 shopping voucher?
2. A one night stay at either The NewMajestic or The Fullerton Hotel? A 3 days 2 nights stay at a Spa Resort?
3. An air ticket to Hong Kong to eat HK dimsum for lunch?
4. Edison to sing me a birthday song? Elvin Ng also can. haha
5. A Christian Dior/ LV bag?
6. A pair of Guess jeans?
7. Krispy Kreme donuts from the States?
8. A lifelong supply of free candies and sweet treats from Candy Empire?
9. My dad to say " Pam, im giving you the key to your brand new mini coop/ beetle volkswagon cabriolet" *Prays Hard* haha
10. Godiva chocolates or Neuhaus chocolate truffles airflown from Belgium?
Nah, none of the above. They are my wants and this want list of mine just keeps getting longer and longer and longer (My food list is longer btw haha). Of course, i would be delighted if you would be willing to lavish the princess here with those gifts mentioned above. Especially number 9. muahahaha. =X
Well, what i really want is actually to be able to spend the bestest best birthday in all my twenty years of breathing oxygen on Planet Earth. It doesnt have to come from a gift, a box of chocolates, flowers, candle light dinner etc. It can just be a limited edition hugs & kisses package from the one you love most or it can be as simple as just spending precious quality time with that special someone on this very special day! I just wana be a happy pampered princess. Though i must admit that i LOVE surprises very very MUCH. =D