* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Prison break is back! Just caught its first episode of season 2 on channel 5 just now. The advertisements are so in the way. Cant wait to get my hands on the whole season 2 of P.B, where I can just watch the whole series without any interruption at all. The plot, storyline, actors, omg.. all so amazing. Scofied is hot too. Haha. Am gonna be glued to the TV every Thursday from now onwards. Sunday as well, for Ugly Betty! Its like a “The Devil Wears Prada” kinda show. Betty’s really ugly but she somehow draws on you after a while.

Munchies I had while watching Prison Break…



Yum~

Dad bought me a new sony cybershot digital cam just 4 days ago. Damn cool. Now I don’t have to rely on my dearie’s hp camera. Hurhur. Cam-whoring and more cam-whoring. Heez.

Driving practical test on 2nd July. Pray that there will be no stupid taxi’s stopping at the side of the road to drop/pick up passengers. Pray that there will be no cyclist cycling along side the road. Pray that all the drivers will be super nice and patient and give way to me on major roads. Most importantly, pray that I don’t lose my sense of direction and mix up my left and right. Even more importantly, pray that I don’t mix up the accelerator for the brake and the brake for the accelerator. Haha! I was just kidding. =Pp
11:53 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥