* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Thursday, February 1, 2007
This is funny. My history tutor is teaching us with her clip on shades on due to her eye cataract problem. The cute guy from bizad pageant who kinda resembles wei min is in the same tutorial class as me and will be in the same discussion group as me too! =D
Surprisingly, i dont feel sleepy at all. Was suffering from insomia last nite and before i could even sleep, it was already 5am in the morning. Time to get up. Left the house at 6am and there wasnt a single soul in the streets. The wind was chilly and my stomach was growling. I longed for a hot chocolate and hot cakes with lotsa maple syrup. slurrrrrp~ haha
I feel so unproductive when im at home. With MSN and the TV as 2 big major distractions, its a wonder how i can ever get down to doing my self-revisions. Think i shall camp at NLB next week to MUG.
Yea! Meeting my honey later after stats lecture. I've yet to decide where to lunch at. THink i'l settle for Maxwell. Am craving for century egg lean meat porridge from the dim sum stall. Was craving for duck rice last night but my honey said its FATTY so...ya..u noe..fat doesnt go well with me. haha. Feel like having ice-cream at The Daily Scoop shop in Clementi Sunset way. They have lychee martini and bailey's flavoured ice-creams! I wana try!
Its only 8.25am.. i still have an hour plus to endure. History lesson in the morning sucks. BOO~
Just had a short essay discussion. My cute guy is the secretary.whahaha.. and this canadian guy talks alot. He's an ABC, quite good looking also, dint noe history class had so many eye candies. =Pp
8:30 AM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥