* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Monday, February 5, 2007
Now that i'm in school, lemmi update you about my weekend! haha. Dono y but my sucky internet connection at home doesnt allow me to publish my blog entries. BOO~

Went to color my hair on Saturday at The Salon located in Wheelock. Was supposed to go to Substance at Stamford Court but my aunt said her hair dresser could offer her a better price at The Salon. Not only did the lady give me a student discount, she also dint charge me for my hair cut. Despite the fact that she was rushing off for a wedding dinner at Ritz Carlton Hotel, she still took time to do temporary soft curls for me. In fact, the service was so good that i had 2 people blow dry my hair for me at the same time. My honey bought mini mochi's for me from the Jap Bakery (I like the cheese mochi's!) and he and my aunt stayed by my side whilst i was doing my hair. Like bodyguards. haha. I felt like a true princess that day. =D

After about 3 hours, me, my aunt, her hubby and my dearie went to the Taman Serasi Garden Food Court located at the basement of Botanic Gardens. We had black pepper crabs and fried man tous from this Yummy Crab stall which was featured on TV last wed. Ordered a plate of HK roasted meat rice (the sauce is quite nice) and also a plate of indian rojak. My uncle asked for abit more chili and the indian man gave him a genrerous serving of it. Look at the picture below and you'l know what i mean. Scary!










* That bowl of soup over there? Its not for washing hands! Its cheng tng dessert. haha*

After dinner, me and honey went to East Coast Lagoon to chill. Sat by the beach and enjoyed the sea breeze while sipping my honey's fave lemon green tea! Chilled for about an hour before going home. Anyway, on the 13th of Feb, my school is gonna have a valentine's day bash at Butter Factory. Tickets are selling at 7 bucks each. Event starts at 10.30pm. Anyone wana go please tag/sms/call/msn/email me for tickets. =D
11:10 AM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥