* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
I feel so guilty about skipping FNA lect yest. Who's fault izit? haha..u noe who you are..=Pp Had a fulfilling lunch at maxwell food centre with my honey yesterday. Queued for fish porridge from the Zhen Zhen porridge stall. I love their porridge texture and the auntie is really generous with her ingredients too. All for the price of just $2.20. In fact, i'l rate it as one of the best porridge i've ever tried in Singapore.

Intended to go to Joo Chiat to buy some durian puffs from Puteri Mas but sadly, my honey couldnt ride as some big-ass-bloke vandalized his bike. The worse thing is when my honey asked the coffeeshop vendors whether they witnessed anything, all they said was "no no no, i dono anything". I mean the bike was parked right in front of their coffeeshop, surely they saw something ritee. So unhelpful...Bought my dear some Loacker Chocolate wafer biscuits to cheer him up. Or you can say, fatten him up a little bit. =P

Zonked out in the bus this morning whislt on my way to school. Knocked my head several times on the bus window. Felt like some idiot..but at least i didnt DROOL! hahaha. Honey came to pick me up from school after my FNA tutorial as he was in the vicinity. Rode to Hong Lim Food Centre to have lunch. Ordered bak chor mee and shared a pork + salted egg + mushroom + chestnut dumpling as well.



I like the salted egg! The yolk is my faveee. Can eat like 4 of the yolks in one go. =Pp After lunch, went to Fook Hai building to queue for Bak Kwa as my mom wanted me to get some from the Kim Hock Guan shop.



Queue wasnt as long as i expected it to be, it just took a mere 20 minutes wait. Bought some bak kwa for my honey's mom as well and in return, his dad gave me bird's nest and abalone! haha..no la..not for me..meant to be given to my ah ma. But same la, give my ah ma, my ah ma will give me. hahaha
3:04 PM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥