* [ Sweet Madness, Beautiful Release ] *
0 Comments
Monday, February 12, 2007
Could i possibly be suffering from insomia? Or was it just a case of monday blue syndroms which got me tossing and turning in my bed till 3.30am last night? Or maybe the heat was getting into me. The aircon was turned on at 22 degs but i was still feeling warm. Got out of bed at 1.20am to turn on the fan to full blast and decided to read my history library readings for wednesday's essay test. Nah, more likely to serve as a sleeping pill.

Had a really full dinner yesterday.Me and my family (except my mom, dad and bro) had an early steamboat reunion dinner last night at my grandma's place as my aunt and uncle are going back to KL on CNY itself. Ate one of my fave - Yu Sheng! Love the crackers the most and ive learnt to like raw fish. =P Yu sheng was bought from Goodwood Park Hotel, MinJiang restaurant. Still as good as ever. My other aunt recommended one from this Mayin Cantonese restaurant located in Beauty World shopping mall too. According to her, the food there is not bad and their signature dish is none other than their soft shell crabs. I wana try! Honey, lets' go some day ok? hahahaha

Steamboat dinner was nice. Simple homecooked fare is always the best. There was fresh fish, chicken, veggies, sotong, some pig liver (yucks), prawns, abalone, limpeds and my fave sotong balls! Maybe that explains y im such a blur sotong~ Bleahz. Cracked a raw egg to serve as a dip sauce. Goes really well with everything especially the straw mushrooms! You should try it!
Then of cause, the vermonster is never full. Shared donuts from the donut factory with my family. Bought 7 Double Chocolate, 3 peanut butter glazed, 1 white kaya chocolate and 1 white heart strawberry. The dbl choc is as good as usual but the donuts are still best eaten on the spot coz after a while the white choc coating will harden abit, the donuts won be warm, soft and fluffy, and the fillings inside will harden, hence, eliminating the exploding effect. haha. This time. me and my honey queued up for 50 mins, much shorter compared to our 2 hour queue the last time. =P Perhaps most of the people are queueing for ba kwa in chinatown now. But there will come a time when the donut craze will wear off, just like how the bubble tea and roti boy craze dieded. Pity.

Den after donuts, we ate abit of Ba Kwa which my aunt bought from Kim Hock Guan. She queued 2 hours for it ok! So its a must eat.

Tooked lotsa pics but they are all in my aunt;s phone. Will only upload them when she bluetooths it to my honey;s hp.
Okie, back to studying now. Am waiting for my dear to come find me in the library. Tata for now~
11:01 AM

♥ GIRL PERSONIFIED ♥
Jesus' Girl
21 years old
NUS Biz Undergrad
Chill-ster
Food-a-holic

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Glitter Photos

♥ MUSIC ♥

Breathe 2am - anna nalick
♥ GOSSIPS ♥

♥ LOVES ♥
God, New Creation, Dar Dar, Donuts, Calamari, Tom's Palette, Candy Empire, Sweet Treats, Paisley & Creme Cupcakes, RiverIsland, Zara, Bags, Black, Pink, White, NavyBlue, Yellow, Tobie, Flap, Music, Elvin Ng, Edison chen, Baileys Green Tea, Lychee Martini, Hazelnut Praline, Mini Coopers, RX8, Macbooks, Pigging out, Chilling out, Outdoor, Travelling


♥ LINKS ♥
♥ ARCHIVES ♥